These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all Gift Cards issued by Copper Penni ABN 86 332 787 113 after 01 November 2018.
- Add the gift card to the cart, add a gift message in *special instructions to seller* box, in your shopping cart, so the recipient knows who the gift is from.
- Don't forget to also add the recipient's email address in the *special instructions to seller* box if you would like an email to go directly to them.
- Fill out the shipping details with your email and address as normal.
- Your gift card will be emailed within 24 hours of purchase.
If no message or email address is added to*special instructions to seller* box the gift certificate will be emailed to the email address associated with the sale
- Gift cards are emailed within 24 hours of purchase (Gift cards are digital only, no physical card will be shipped)
- Messy bun vouchers are redeemable for any-one messy bun beanie or cap of your colour choice
- Pay for your Gift Card value with the tender of your choice (other than a Gift Card). The transaction will be completed when the Gift Card is emailed to purchaser or recipient, (email address required should be supplied at checkout)
- You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your Gift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Gift Card program, for any reason at any time without notice.
- Messy bun vouchers are not available with any other offer/promotion
- "Coupon Code" means the 12-digit Access CODE printed on the Front of the Gift Card.
A reference to "we" or "us" is a reference to Copper Penni.com
"Gift Card" means the gift card that you have purchased or received.
Your Copper Penni gift Card will be valid for use for 1 year from the date of issue (or as otherwise extended by us) after such time it will be invalid. You should use all of the Remaining Gift Card Value before the expiry date, after the expiry date unused value will become the property of Copper Penni
Lost or stolen Gift Cards
Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded. The bearer of the Gift Card will be taken to be the owner of the Gift Card.